Ronica Roth Says to Scale Agile for Bigger Business Impact
Failing fast takes courage, delivers smaller successes and helps businesses move forward.
Ronica Roth, Advisor in the Agility Services Practice at CA Technologies, sits down with John Biggs, Tech Journalist, and explains why enterprises need the courage to not only fail fast, but to learn quickly to attain business agility. She explains how scaling agile means companies can deliver more little successes sooner and learn the right, different questions to ask to keep the business moving forward: “When you get agile at scale, you have an impact the business will notice."
You may also be interested in:
- Maribeth Luftglass Runs Her School District Like a Fortune 500 Company
- How APIs and Microservices Reinvent the Connected Car
- How One Agency is Teaching the Agile Gospel to the U.S. Government
- Data and Apps Drive Business Improvements in Transportation and Logistics
- At GE Aviation, Digital Transformation Hinges on ‘Digital Twins’