Sam King Breaks Down the Science of App Security
Why thinking about security after the fact is far more expensive than pulling it into your development process.
Dylan Tweney, Tech Journalist, learns why security should be introduced early on in the software development lifecycle from Sam King, Veracode’s Chief Strategy Officer.
October 05, 2017
You may also be interested in:
- Matthew Runkle Arms Dev Teams with a Hacker Mindset
- It's the Age of AI, but Security Still Needs a Human Touch
- Hackers Stole 'Weapons-Grade' NSA Code (But Your Business Isn't Defenseless)
- Anonymous Data Aggregation and Unintended Consequences
- Integrating Security into the DNA of Your Software Lifecycle