Security for the App Economy
Building a strong root system for your business.
In the application economy, information security is not just about protection―it is also about growth. The conventional approach of keeping information locked down in closed systems stifles growth and innovation. Through May and June of 2016, Coleman Parkes surveyed 1,770 IT and business leaders (including 106 CSOs and CISOs) in 21 countries and across 10 vertical sectors. The results show that the app economy is driving a whole new approach to IT security―one that sees security as a positive enabler of digital transformation and business growth.
You may also be interested in:
- Crucial Identity and Access Considerations for IoT Security
- Matthew Runkle Arms Dev Teams with a Hacker Mindset
- It's the Age of AI, but Security Still Needs a Human Touch
- Hackers Stole 'Weapons-Grade' NSA Code (But Your Business Isn't Defenseless)
- Integrating Security into the DNA of Your Software Lifecycle