The Computer in the Driveway
The Last Adopter: The one podcast for businesses who want to digitally transform and need to learn how with Lewis Black as the voice of unreason.
Episode 1: The Computer in the Driveway
Featuring General Motors’ Ahmed Mahmoud and CA Technologies’ Rahim Bhatia
The average car today has more than 100 million lines of code in it, causing Lewis Black to wonder whether anyone can be bothered with something as mundane as driving anymore. Learn from Ahmed Mahmoud, General Motors CIO, how GM has transformed itself into a software company to deliver the tech-enabled cars customers demand.
For best results, please use a browser other than IE.
You may also be interested in:
- Maribeth Luftglass Runs Her School District Like a Fortune 500 Company
- How APIs and Microservices Reinvent the Connected Car
- How One Agency is Teaching the Agile Gospel to the U.S. Government
- Data and Apps Drive Business Improvements in Transportation and Logistics
- At GE Aviation, Digital Transformation Hinges on ‘Digital Twins’