The Computer in the Driveway
The Last Adopter: The one podcast for businesses who want to digitally transform and need to learn how with Lewis Black as the voice of unreason.
Episode 1: The Computer in the Driveway
Featuring General Motors’ Ahmed Mahmoud and CA Technologies’ Rahim Bhatia
The average car today has more than 100 million lines of code in it, causing Lewis Black to wonder whether anyone can be bothered with something as mundane as driving anymore. Learn from Ahmed Mahmoud, General Motors CIO, how GM has transformed itself into a software company to deliver the tech-enabled cars customers demand.
For best results, please use a browser other than IE.
You may also be interested in:
- The Agile Way to Test Software? Continuously.
- Women in Agile Co-Founder Deema Dajani Is on a Mission to Build a Global Community
- New Age Banking in an Age of Increasing IT Service Transparency
- How Alaina Percival Helps Tech Companies Close the Gender Gap
- How Agile and DevOps Enable Digital Readiness and Transformation