The Enterprise Strikes Back
The Last Adopter: The one podcast for businesses who want to digitally transform and need to learn how with Lewis Black as the voice of unreason.
Episode 2: Why even the biggest companies are adopting an agile mindset.
Featuring GE Transportation vice president Jen Schopfer and Surya Panditi from CA Technologies
When Lewis Black feels like spending money, he prefers his ducats go to an established company, not a too-cool-for-school startup. GE Transportation vice president Jen Schopfer has had a front-row seat for GE’s successful digital transformation. Hear the lessons she learned from this transformation, including adopting of the agile processes favored by startups.
For best results, please use a browser other than IE.
You may also be interested in:
- James Chan Connects the Dots Between Agile and Portfolio Management
- Jeff Schacher Uses Coding Skills to Help Feed the Hungry
- At Capgemini, Design by Contract Enables Consistency and Scale
- Engaged Employees Help Deutsche Telekom Improve the Customer Experience
- How Agile and DevOps Enable Digital Readiness and Transformation