Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. Infosys enables clients in 45 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, Infosys expertly steers clients through their digital journey. Infosys does it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. Infosys also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight.
Broadcom and Infosys are partners towards a common goal: Empower Digital Business Success for our clients. This is leveraged by combining Broadcom’s technology leadership and Infosys deep domain expertise. The partnership focuses on codeveloping solutions that incorporate the intellectual property (IP) from both sides. We partner to provide speed innovation while improving quality with continuous agile development and testing. We provide the visibility clients need to manage value streams end-to-end and optimize costs, align execution to strategy and prioritise strategic initiatives. Further, we help scale digital businesses while still ensuring digital trust and providing customers with a frictionless digital experience.
Partnership Focus Areas:
- Agile Development and Business Management - Plan, track and manage any business deliverable to delight customers and drive faster innovation. Speed time to market, and improve agility with more predictable data-driven agile development plans
- AIOps & Monitoring - Deliver intelligent, reliable and self-healing IT services and apps with predictive analytics across multi-cloud environments
- Automation & Continuous Delivery - Intelligent automation for continuous delivery and service orchestration of business and IT processes
- Continuous Testing - Increase competitive advantage by delivering better applications, with better quality, faster
- Security & API Management - Intelligent security that controls cyber risk and stops data breaches. Enables secure APIs, micro-services, users and transactions
- Mainframe Software Solutions - Address needs for application development and DevOps, infrastructure operations and management, and enterprise data protection and compliance solutions