AppWorx Workload Automation (formerly CA Automic Applications Manager) is and innovative, best-in-class task scheduling solution accelerates your processing, provides visibility and control over business processes and mitigates risk in both environments.
- Simplify complex IT infrastructures.
- Provide visibility, management and control of business processes.
- Mitigate risk by controlling your most mission-critical business processes.
- Enable the business to respond dynamically to market change.
Explore AppWorx Workload Automation for Ellucian’s Banner.
You are continually looking at ways to do more with less in the higher education community. Making student information, advancement, human resources, financial aid, faculty and advisors, finance, and more operate faster, with less resources and at reduced risk.
All of this is possible with AppWorx Workload Automation for Ellucian’s Banner. This innovative, best-in-class task scheduling solution significantly improves your return on investment for Ellucian’s Banner by automating batch processing and report generation, eliminating server overload, and improving output distribution.
In tests, AppWorx Workload Automation for Ellucian’s Banner has been proven to reduce letter generation time from 4.5 hours per week in financial aid, to 45 minutes per week, reduce AR daily closing from 12 to 2.5 hours per week—and much more. The result? You could cut the time needed to perform critical Financial Aid tasks by more than 34 hours per week.
- Free technical and end-user staff to work on other mission critical tasks
- Reduce processing errors by automating complex Ellucian’s Banner or Fiserv DNA job sequences
- Eliminate miscommunication and bottlenecks that cause job delays or failure, by scheduling jobs to run in parallel
- Enable administrators to view Ellucian’s Banner or Fiserv DNA logs and system logs online, reducing the time required to monitor jobs and troubleshoot problems
- Simplify output management and distribution of reports to end users
- Schedule processes in series or in parallel with other applications, making straight through processing a reality