Team members: scrum masters, product owners, developers and other doers
You’re embedded in the agile team—interfacing between product management and customers, writing user stories, collaborating with testers, grooming a manageable backlog and doing the work. And you do all of this while putting the customer first and adhering to your company’s central purpose. With Rally you can see exactly what the high-level business outcomes are, how the work is contributing to them and how it’s related to other work across the organization, all with the autonomy to get work done in a single workspace.
How does Rally help teams succeed?
- Allows teams to focus on a common objective and goal
- Promotes data visibility for better planning and team performance
- Enables teams to see how their work is impacting the business
- Alerts teams to dependencies and risks and helps increase efficiency with automated tasks and workflows
- Reduces wasted time switching between tools through automation.
Need more information on why Rally is great for teams?