This article introduces the way to remove webservices_rest package and its function from wasp probe.
You can't remove the package from IM or Admin Console, but you need to follow instruction below to remove the package completely.
1. Delete webservices_rest package from controller.
a) open probe utility for controller with ctrl + P.
b) select inst_pkg_remove on "Probe commandset".
c) On parameter, select "package" and enter "webservices_rest" as value.
d) execute "Send command request"
2. After the deletion, deactivate wasp probe
3. open raw configure for wasp probe.
4. delete /webapps/webservices_rest section
5. delete \probes\service\wasp\webapps\webservices_rest.war file.
6. activate wasp probe.