After upgrading CCC to 2.9.4 MS-SQL datasources setup to use Windows authentication fails to connect to the database.
The ca_ccc_sterr.xxxxx-xx-xx.log shows the following error :
No suitable driver found for jdbc:jtds:sqlserver ..................
If the datasource is configured to use windows integrated authentication to connect to the database , according the following guidelines:
One of the steps is to add the path to the jdbc drivers to the systems path enviroment variable .
Set the Path to the Windows Environment Variable
Add the paths you used in the previous step to the Windows system environment variables (if they are not already present).
Follow these steps:
- To access the Windows environment variables dialog, in the Windows Control Panel, click System and Security, then click System.
- In the pane on the left, click Advanced system settings.
- In the System Properties dialog, click the Advanced tab, then click Environment Variables.
- In System Variables, double-click Path. Add the following directories to the end of the string, separating each directory with a semicolon.
Path=C:\Program Files\CA\Capacity Command Center 2.9\jre\bin;C:\Program Files\CA\Capacity Command Center 2.9\ApacheTomcat\lib;
With the upgrade of CCC the path to the jdbc drivers is changed and needs to be updated to reflect the new location which includes the version of the product .
Path=C:\Program Files\CA\Capacity Command Center 2.9.4 \jre\bin;C:\Program Files\CA\Capacity Command Center 2.9.4\ApacheTomcat\lib;
Restart the Tomcat service, as follows:
- In the Windows Control Panel, select System and Security, then select Administrative Tools, then double-click Services.
- In the Services dialog, select the Apache Tomcat CA_CCC service, then click Restart the service.