In some situations you may need to uninstall the CABI probe, including the database tables that it creates. This will not affect Unified Reporter.
- From either Infrastructure Manager or Admin Console, delete the cabi and wasp probes from the CABI robot.
- Remove the following directories from the CABI probe's file system.
- <nimsoft home>/cabi
- <nimsoft home>/probes/service/cabi
- <nimsoft home>/probes/service/wasp
- Remove the ‘cabi’ and ‘wasp’ probe from the CABI robot in Admin Console
- Run the attached script to delete the CABI tables that were added during installation. drop_cabi_tables.zip