While working with performance reports designer to get the multiple values in a single report, could not able to fetch more than five rows of data in pdf.
Defect resolved in UIM/UMP 8.5.1
Follow the below steps to apply the fix:
1. Deactivate wasp probe in UMP Robot.
2. In UMP Robot, move <UIM>/probes/service/wasp/work/* to backup folder.
3. In UMP Robot, move <UIM>/probes/service/wasp/webapps/* (Folders Only) to backup folder.
4. Add the hotfix to archive.
File name: ump_qoschart_8.5.0_HF1.zip
(*) If you get "override existing archive ?" prompt, proceed with Yes.
5. Deploy the package to UMP Robot.
6. Verify the below file in UMP Robot have been updated.
7. Activate wasp probe in UMP Robot.
8. Cleared browser cache and verify the problem.