CA support may ask you to open an idea for your enhancement request or you may just want to create one.
To open an Idea:
- Go to communities.ca.com
- Login with your support.ca.com credentials
- Before opening an Idea you may want to search to see if anyone else has already opened one. In that case, you can add your vote to theirs and add a comment.
- Click on the pencil on the upper right
- Scroll down to the bottom
- Click on the light bulb for Idea
- This will open up a screen where you can put in a title and body
- Add as many details as possible to interest others in your Idea. You want others to find and vote on your Idea.
- For publish location, browse and select CA Mainframe Community
- Add tags (key words) so others can find your Idea
- Select CA Output Management Web Viewer
- Click on Create Idea
- Very important- Vote Up your Idea.
- Make a note of the link for your Idea. The number at the end of the link is your Idea number. For example,
https://communities.ca.com/ideas/123845623 (This does not point to a real Idea)
Of course you can use these instructions to create an Idea for any CA Product, just select your own product name instead of CA Output Management Web Viewer