Agile Requirements Designer (ARD) may be crashed when you attempt to configure Subflow Optimization.
Steps to reproduce this problem:
1. Create a flow and save it.
2. Create another flow and insert above flow as Subflow Decision.
3. Right click the subflow and Select [Subflow Integration] > any selection except "Stored Path".
4. Click [Loop Settings] button on [Subflow Optimisation].
5. Click [Accept] or [Cancel], and then Windows Application Error is occurred.
This problem was fixed on ARD 2.5.000.3 (GA version)
If you have looping flow as subflow, please upgrade ARD to 2.5 or later.