At some point you may need to shut down your Unified infrastructure Management (UIM) environment. Please follow the steps included to avoid any unforeseen consequences.
To Shut Down the UIM environment.
- Make sure you have a back up of your database and the nimsoft folder for all robots.
- On the Primary hub, stop the Nimsoft service.
- Stop the database
- Turn off all other robots as needed.
To Start the UIM environment.
- Start the Database.
- Make sure database is up and running,
- Start the Nimsoft service on the primary hub.
- Ensure that the primary hub is up and running.
- Stop and Start the Robot on the UMP server(s).