In order to open a new support ticket by yourself, attach files to existing support tickets, or download CA products, you are required to have 'CA Support' access. When first registering on CA Support Online, you are initially only entitled to 'Basic Access' and you so will need to also register for 'CA Support' access. This document will explain how to register for this level of access.
Before you get started with this process, please have your Enterprise Site ID. If you do not know this, please reach out to your CA Account Manager or call CA Support at one of these numbers http://www.ca.com/us/services-support/ca-support/contact-support.html and they will be able to tell you it.
Common questions that are answered by registering for CA Support Online access:
- I need to open a new support case, but I am unable to click the 'Open a New Case' button on CA Support Online. Why can I not open a new support case?
- I need to add an attachment to a support case, but I am unable to click the 'View Cases' button on CA Support Online. Why can I not access existing support cases?
- I want to download the product, but I am unable to click on the 'Download Products' button on CA Support Online. Why can I not download the product?
- Go to CA Support Online- https://support.ca.com/irj/portal/anonymous/newhome.
- Click on the 'Register' link in the top, right-hand corner. If you are already logged in, you will need to logout and then you will see this link.
- On the 'Register with CA Technologies' page, click on the 'Basic Access' bubble and the 'CA Support' bubble so that check marks appear in both.
- Enter in all the required 'Basic Access Information' below.
- Under 'Support Access Information', choose the 'Enterprise Support Access' option from the drop down list. If you do not know your 'Enterprise Site ID' please reach out to your CA Account Manager or call 1-800-225-5224 and they will be able to provide it to you.
- Click the 'Register Now' button.
- You will receive a confirmation email when you have been approved and given access to CA Support. This may take up to 48 hours because it requires approval from CA and your company's chosen representative who handles these accounts. If you would like to check the status of your request, please call one of these numbers https://www.ca.com/us/services-support/ca-support/contact-support.html.
- Once you have this, you will be able to create support cases and download products.
If you experience any issues with this process, please call one of these numbers https://www.ca.com/us/services-support/ca-support/contact-support.html and a member of our customer care team will be able to assist you.