You want to start Top Secret r15.0 with z/OS v1.13. During the IPL you got an error about a missing VSAMFILE. You create the File run the TSSEXTEND Utility. You've done a new IPL, and you still get the U0099 abend again:
IPL Z/OS 1.13 TSSK ABENDU0099
Please make sure the following steps are done:
- You have to define a VSAM File with the VSAMDEF3 member.
Please make sure that the VSAM definition is made with NOREUSE, it's the default.
Please check your SMS DATACLASS routines, they may allocate VSAM file with REUSE, in that case you must specify NOREUSE when run VSAMDEF3.
- Define a VSAM Backup File using the VSAMDEF6 member.
Please make sure that the VSAM definition is made with REUSE.
You have to define it if you have a Backup Security File.
- Run TSSMAINS; TSSMAINB; TSSXTEND. They are the ones from TSS r15.0 Library.
TSSMAINS and TSSMAINB have to be run with INITVSAM=DIGICERT
TSSXTEND has to be run with NEWPWBLOCK.
- Modify your TSS and TSSB Procedures to reflect this change (to take in account the VSAMFILE).
- An IPL is needed to effect this change in Top Secret r15.0.