Welcome to CA Common Diagnostic Facility (CA CDF)
Last Updated: June 15, 2013
Note: CA CDF has been replaced with CA Remote Engineer. Please find the current version at http://RemoteEngineer.ca.com.
Download CA CDF
Windows: .zip Download Unix/Linux: .tar.gz Download
The objectives for the CA CDF tool are to:
- Simplify the data capture of diagnostic info
- Streamline the time required to gather the correct information
This tool supports multiple CA products on these common OS platforms:
- For a full list of CA products and components available in CACDF, click here.
- Microsoft Windows (2000, 2003, XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, Server 2008, including 64-bit versions of XP and Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Server 2008)
- Solaris Sparc and Intel
The tool functions by:
- Downloading and unzipping files on the same system where your CA product is running
- Entering a command to capture diagnostic data into an output file
- Automatically FTPing the output file to the CA FTP site (if internet access is available)
For detailed documentation and description of the CACDF fields, please see the CACDF "How To" documentation, CACDF "How To" video (5 minute), or README.txt located here.
What type of information do we gather?
Click here to learn more.
Terms for using the CA Common Diagnostic Facility (CA CACDF) are located here: http://www.ca.com/us/legal.aspx.