Welcome to CA Support Online - CA Hyperformix
Welcome to CA Technologies. We are very excited about our new merger and the opportunities it will bring for all our existing and prospective customers. CA Technologies has completed the process of transitioning your Support related services to CA Support Online. Please read this important announcement which contains information about changes to your support services and how to continue to work with the CA Technologies | Hyperformix Support team.
What is changing?
- Online Self-Service Support: The Hyperformix support page has been retired and replaced by CA Support Online, which provides 24x7 customer care.
- Email Support: The email support@Hyperformix.com has been retired and will no longer allow new issues or issue updates to be submitted via email. The preferred method moving forward will be CA Support Online case management where you will be able to open, update and review your issue status.
- Phone Support: All inbound calls will come through the local CA Technologies country number or the North America number 1 800 225 5224, including calls for after-hours support.
- Licensing Keys: The responsibility of managing Hyperformix license keys will change over to the CA Licensing Team in April, 2011. Requests for new software license keys will be created by the CA Licensing team. Locate your CA Licensing Team contact information in the CA Technologies Support Phone Directory.
What do I need to do?
If you already have a CA Support Online user ID, you need to do nothing further: Your new CA Technologies | Hyperformix product entitlement has already been added to your user ID.
If you are new to CA Support Online, your CA user ID is the email address that is associated with your Hyperformix Support Center user ID. Your account has already been created. Complete the process by creating a password. To do this, access the CA Support Online Forgot Password page and specify your email address. After you specify your address, a confirmation link will be emailed to you where you can define your new password and login to the support site.
What do I need to know?
- When contacting CA Support, please ensure you reference your CA Site ID (a unique identifier for your organization or a location for your organization). Your CA Site ID has been sent to you via email communication.
- The support functions that are available to you from CA Support Online include case management and product home pages that provide access to:
- Product documentation
- Electronic software downloads
- Product issue management
- CA compatibilities
- Product news
- License Keys
- Your product maintenance entitlement information has been migrated to CA Support Online and associated with your CA Site ID(s). The CA Site ID represents the location where your CA Hyperformix product was installed.
- Site ID: When you sign on to CA Support Online, your default login CA Site ID will be displayed in the Site ID field located in the banner at the top of the page. Other CA Site IDs for which you are authorized will be listed in the Site ID drop-down, which allows you to easily change to those sites. You can change your default login Site ID by selecting My Account in the banner and then the Personal Profile tab.
- Entitlements: Product maintenance entitlement information will be shown for all CA products that are associated with the current CA Site ID on the tab of the My Account section of CA Support Online. Use the My Product List tab to limit your view of CA products to the products you access most frequently.
- Issues: All open issues and closed issues have been migrated and associated with your Site ID. You can view these issues by selecting View Cases from the left hand navigation area.
- Here is the direct link to the CA Hyperformix product page on CA Support Online:
- The CA Capacity Management Global User Community has been established for you to take part in the conversation about your product, CA Hyperformix. To access the message boards and forums, first create your CA Support Online account profile as instructed in this announcement and log in to CA Support Online. Click the MyCA link in the top banner to create and view your MyCA profile.
- If you are a new user community participant, take a moment to join the CA Capacity Management Global User Community by clicking on the "Join Community" link on the top left of the page, under the CA Technologies logo. After you join the group, you can navigate and participate in the forum discussions by clicking on the link at the top of the page (above the Welcome message).
- More information about the CA Hyperformix product:
- For more information on how to reset your password, or to open an issue, view these videos:
What if I have additional questions about CA Support Online?
CA Customer Care is always available to assist you, but here are some helpful links for more information about CA Support Online:
- Non-technical licensing, billing, contractual or product related questions
- Case management help - open a case online or by telephone
- CA Support Online assistance