Content Update - build 444
|Date: ||September 25, 2006 |
|To: ||CA Threat Manager r8 Customers |
eTrust Antivirus r8 Customers
eTrust PestPatrol Anti-spyware Corporate Edition r8 Customers
|From: ||The CA Threat Manager Product Team |
|Subject: ||Content Update Announcement |
On behalf of the CA team, we appreciate your business and the opportunity to provide high-quality, innovative software and services. As part of our ongoing commitment to customer success, we regularly announce updated releases and maintenance for our products.
This Content Update for build 444 (eTrust ITM Admin GUI Component) includes changes and fixes (enumerated below) that are available through the CA Threat Manager r8 (and eTrust Antivirus r8 and eTrust PestPatrol r8) content update mechanism. By installing this Content Update, you ensure that your systems are current on maintenance and have the latest fixes and updates.
- Concurrency issues with running two Consoles
- Exclude list only allows 19 pest entries
- Special Character Branch Names cause Select proxy popup to be blank
- Improve Discovery Console Performance for large subnets
- Translation fixes for Console - Italian and Spanish.
- Blank screens when concurrently run consoles access discovery tab
- Reduce Memory Usage of assignment/remove operation under discovery tab
- Accessing Discovery tab in console slow – when subnet number large
- Notify email address not retained in console
- Change order of button fields since safari browser is sensitive to order
- Performance logging
- ITM Logs Password clear text - when assigning machine to branch
- Invalid OS Type name in discovery screen on console
- Java Script Error with Lotus EAV Policy
- eTrust ITM Console Logs password in cleartext in log file.
- Policy Management Logs “Please wait” pop up remains on screen
- Discovery tab takes long time to load in eTrust ITM Console
- Assign Machines to branch causes out of memory error
- Unable to schedule a eTrust Antivirus/PestPatrol scan against directories=*
We encourage you to visit our SupportConnect website at http://Support.ca.com, for detailed information concerning this Post-GA pack, up-to-date support information, and the latest technical bulletins.
In North America, you can obtain your copy of CA Threat Manager r8 (and eTrust Antivirus r8 and eTrust PestPatrol r8) by calling 1-800-841-8743 or contacting your local CA representative. If you are outside of North America, please call your local account representative or the local CA office. You can find a list of CA offices at ca.com/camap.htm.
This letter, and the statements contained herein, do not in any way affect the rights and/or obligations of CA or you, as Licensee, under any existing or future written license agreement or services agreement between the parties relating to the products discussed herein.
We designed our ongoing product development, technical support and maintenance programs to help customers succeed, and believe our latest service pack is a good example of our efforts.
Thank you again for your business. We look forward to continuing our partnership with you.
Product Management, Security Business Unit