General Availability Announcement for CA ERwin Modeling r8
Date: February 18, 2011
To: CA ERwin Modeling Customers
From: The CA Technologies ERwin Modeling Product Team
Subject: General Availability Announcement for CA ERwin Modeling r8
On behalf of CA Technologies, we appreciate your business and the opportunity to provide high-quality, innovative software and services. As part of our ongoing commitment to customer success, we regularly release updated versions of our products. Today, we are pleased to announce that CA ERwin Modeler r8 is now available.
Today, we are pleased to announce the availability of the CA ERwin Modeler r8 product editions which includes:
- CA ERwin Data Modeler Standard Edition,
- CA ERwin Data Modeler Workgroup Edition,
- CA ERwin Data Modeler Navigator Edition,
- CA ERwin Data Modeler Community Edition.
This product release includes all published r7.3.x maintenance, as well as many new and exciting features developed specifically for this release and based on feedback from our customers and the ERwin Modeling community such as:
- Personalized user workspace
- Dynamic user interface (UI)
- Model visualization and diagram management capabilities
- Redesigned "grid-based" guided editors
- Diagram integration with SAP Business Objects Crystal Reports
- Database currency for IBM DB2 v9.x (LUW and z/OS), SQL Server 2008 and Teradata v13
- Chronologically ordered history of model events and user commentary
- Integrated spell checker ... and much more!
We encourage you to visit http://ERwin.com for more information.
To obtain physical media of the CA ERwin Modeler r8 product editions, please contact CA Customer Care at +1-800-225-5224 in North America or see http://www.ca.com/Support/phone.aspx for the local number in your country.
To download your copy, obtain your license, and review detailed information concerning this product release, we encourage you to visit our CA Support Online website at https://support.ca.com/prodinfo/erwin and the Upgrade Information page.
Should you need any assistance in understanding these new features, or implementing this latest release, please contact our Technical Support group at https://support.ca.com/prodinfo/erwin, or call at +1-800-225-5224 in North America, or see http://www.ca.com/Support/phone.aspx for the local number in your country.
To review our Technical Support Lifecycle Policy, please visit: https://support.ca.com/phpdocs/0/common/techsupp_policy.pdf.
Thank you again for your business.
Your success is very important to us, and we look forward to continuing our partnership with you.