CA is pleased to announce
License Package 1.9.x is now available
Licensing Package rel 1.9.x
- Vulnerability fixes
- A couple of localization issues are fixed
- Ensured that it is in compliance with Windows 2008 logo certification
- Data Files updated (Prod_codes.txt, Lic_comp_codes.dat)
- Memory leak issue when using Licensing runtime libraries has been fixed
- Licensing expiration problem in 64-bit windows
- Crash during silent registration.
- Soft links, Lic98err directory are removed when upgrading from 1.7 or later in Linux
The package is available under CA ALP License Package Downloads found at the following link:
Each platform that the new release was created for has been updated. Some platforms, like OpenVMS are not part of rel 1.9.x.
- Stop all CA products and Services
- Install the new package by running Silent.exe