Overview of NSM Support and Training Resources
As a new user to Unicenter Network and Systems Management this document will assist you in the location of useful NSM Documentation along with other helpful information.
First we advise if you have not already registered at our Support Site Support.ca.com.
You will find a logon button on the top right of the page that will take to the page to register. Once properly registered and logged on you will be able to access to this Documentation and Helpful information, these include:
- You my open and view your issues
- You will be able to download the NSM Product ISO image
- You will be able to download the NSM Documentation PDF's that include but not limited to Administrator's Guide, Implementation Guide and others that will assist you in installing and configuring the product, these guides will also answer many question you may have.
- By Selecting CA Network and Systems Management from the Support by Product Page you will find our Recommended Reading Section with links to such things as the latest Patches and Solutions, Migrations Guides and much more. On this page you will also find Links to Certification Information and Product Road Maps.
- You can make use of the powerful Search Tool to find solutions and FAQ's common questions and errors.
- We encourage you to make use of the Communities Section of our Support Site, there you exchange useful information with other NSM users and get up to the up to the minute tips on use of the product (Tuesday Tips)
Once you have installed NSM you can make use of the Products Internal Documentation that will assist you in many Configuration Questions and Issues.
- In most blank fields you can hit the F1 key that will take you to a help Section for that field.
- By installing the Books On Line you will have access to powerful guides such as the CA Messages, CA Procedure and CA Reference Guide that will assist you will configuration and troubleshooting.
- You will find many of the same Product PDF's that you find from the Support Site within the Product Image, such as the Implementation Guide and Release Notes.
We hope that the above information will assist you in your install and configuration of NSM.
Links as of February, 2012
Support Logon Page
CA NSM Product Page