Welcome to CA Technologies
Remote Support Service
via Cisco WebEx
Do you need a quick solution to a technical problem? With our live remote-assistance tool, a member of our support team can view your desktop and share control of your mouse and keyboard to get you on your way to a solution.
|How It Works
||Once you are on the phone with a member of our support team and ready to begin your session, click Continue.
||On the next page, you will enter your name and a unique session code that your support technician will provide. You will then review the terms and conditions. After reading and accepting the terms and conditions, you will initiate the screen-sharing session.
||You will be prompted to download a small virus-free client.
||With your permission, your support representative will view your screen and share control of your mouse and keyboard.
You will be in full control of your computer at all times. You can always override control of your mouse and keyboard, and you can end the screen-sharing session at any time.
|System and Network Requirements
For your support representative to view your screen, you will need:
- Required: Pentium-class PC running Microsoft Windows 2000, XP SP3, Vista, or Windows 7, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008 or Mac OS X 10.5 or later
- Required: Internet Explorer, Netscape Navigator 4.0 or later, Mozilla Firefox 1.7 or later, or Safari 4.0 or later, Chrome 11 or later
- Required: 28.8 Kbps or greater connection, 56K recommended
- Required: Ability to make direct outgoing TCP connections or availability of an HTTP proxy or a SOCKS server
- Recommended: Pentium-class PC
For additional information regarding this service, including security and privacy information, click here.