CA ARCserve Backup Patch Manager r12.5
Note: ZIP or TGZ files contain the entire documentation set and are searchable.
File Type Information and Searching Capabilities
- To view documents in PDF format, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader. Visit Adobe to get the reader.
- To use the Adobe Search capability for a set of PDF files, you must download and extract the files in the compressed archive (either a .tgz file or a .zip file) that has a name All Guides with Searchable Index... When you extract the files, you must specify the option Use Folder Names.
- To view documents in BOO format, you need the IBM BookManager Softcopy Reader or the older IBM BookManager Library Reader. Visit IBM to get these readers.
- To use the BookManager bookshelf search capability for a set of BOO files, you must download and extract the files in the compressed archive .zip file that has a name All Guides with Searchable Index.
- To extract the content of .zip and .tgz formatted files, use an archive program such as WinZip or StuffIt. These file types provide a quick and easy way to download all of the books in a documentation set and includes a search index that helps you locate information throughout the set. If you are unable to use the search capability after following this process, download the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader for your operating system.