CA Anti-Spam for Business
CA Anti-Spam for Business r4 is the most effective and easy-to-use spam filter that makes sure you get messages from people you know while redirecting messages from people you don't.
No rules to create and manage: CA Anti-Spam for Business does it for you. And it works seamlessly with Microsoft Outlook and Outlook Express to block unwanted spam, allowing you to gain control of your Inbox.
Distinctive Features and Functionalities
- Automatically Manages White List of Approved Senders - compiles and manages your white list automatically, adds approved senders to your white list as you send and respond to messages and correctly handles messages from mailing lists when you block or approve selected messages
- Protects Multiple E-mail Accounts - monitors inbound messages for all of your Microsoft Exchange and any POP3 mail accounts you have configured in Outlook
- Optional Challenge/Response - automatically attempts to confirm that senders of quarantined messages are real people, not automated spam robots
- Suppresses New Mail Notification for Spam - only notifies you when new mail is received from approved sender white list.Mail notification is suppressed when inbound messages are diverted to the quarantine folder.
- Supports Bonded Sender - allows mail from legitimate senders of commercial e-mail (e.g. confirmations from Amazon) to be delivered to your Inbox
- Spoof-Proof Fraud Protection - automatically verifies the authenticity of messages from people and companies using industry-standard digital signatures
- International Language Support - properly filters spam sent in any language and automatically displays German, French, Italian, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese and Korean based on your Windows language settings
For additional information about the product features, please check the product Data Sheet.
For additional information about the product, please also check the CA Anti-Spam for Business Product Home Page on https://support.ca.com.