CCC/Harvest 4.1.1 Service Pack for HP 9000/800 Systems
Following are descriptions of the resolutions to problems that existed in CCC/Harvest Release 4.1.0. Installation instructions are located at the end of this document.
Issues Resolved in This Release
- When selecting a version through the package view and executing the interactive merge process, the user no longer gets a blank window.
- Interactive Merge now properly handles the string ======= when contained in the text of a file.
- The import and export utilities (impenv.pl and expenv.pl) now work with Oracle8.
- Checkin and checkout processes now preserve the s-bit file attribute.
- The CCC/Harvest server will no longer terminate abnormally for a promote that does not have all the approvals completed.
- Errors are now correctly logged in both hinteg.log and hinteg.err.
- Creating a new package where the default initial state has been deleted now sets the default initial state correctly to the current state.
- The trigger on the Defect Tracking form field "reported by" no longer pads the name with spaces is fills in a name correctly. Searches using this field now complete successfully when the desired name is found.
- Form Chooser searches complete successfully when the desired information is found regardless of location in the form. ALL values on ALL tabs of a form are now searched.
- When a file does not exist during an HCI command, a non-zero return code is now correctly emitted with the E0859 error message. This ensures subsequent processing continues or not as defined by the user.
- When selecting a viewpath in the Set Context function of the Harvest Windows Extension, the dialog now opens up a tree expanded down to the current view path.
- A repository viewpath created through a checkin to one environment is now visible to all current and newly added environments using the repository in their master view.
- Cross environment merge now correctly creates new viewpaths and makes visible ALL the versions created with the package being merged.
- The Package History report is now sorted correctly by month/day and year.
- When using the version chooser in the Workbench to select one or more versions NOT in or below the current viewpath, the versions passed to a UDP are now fully qualified to include the correct absolute path.
- Error "E0701 No server -version Release 4.0.1 is available at broker..." now correctly displays 4.1.1 as the valid version of the server.
- A blank inadvertently placed at the end of a repository name will no longer cause the repository to be inaccessible during checkin or checkout. The blank is eliminated so the repository and the repository path correctly reflect the same name.
- Exit CCC/Harvest and shut down the Harvest server(s). Make sure all users are logged off before shutting down the server(s).
- Shut down the CCC/Harvest License Manager.
- Download the service pack file har411hp800.tar.Z
- Put the file in your $HARVESTHOME directory.
- Uncompress the file with the following command:
- Make sure you have write access to the files being overwritten (below).
- Install the patch files with the following command:
tar xvf har411hp800.tar
- Change directories to $HARVESTHOME/install and execute the following batch file, substituting the name and password of the Oracle user that owns the CCC/Harvest tables:
411upgrade.sh <oracle user> <Oracle user's password>
- Restart the License Manager, then start at least one server.
Pre-Requisite(s): CCC/Harvest 4.1.0
Files New or Being Overwritten: Client