CA eHealth Performance Manager r6.2.2
General Availability Announcement
To: CA eHealth Performance Manager Customers
From: The CA Technologies eHealth Performance Manager Product Team
Subject: General Availability Announcement for CA eHealth Performance Manager r6.2.2
Date: December 09, 2010
On behalf of CA Technologies, we appreciate your business and the opportunity to provide high-quality, innovative software and services. As part of our ongoing commitment to customer success, we regularly release updated versions of our products. Today, we are pleased to announce that CA eHealth Performance Manager (CA eHealth PM) r6.2.2 is now available.
One of the key features for CA eHealth PM r6.2.2 is integration with the CA NetQoS Performance Center. CA NetQoS Performance Center allows network managers, engineers, and operations personnel to visualize data from multiple sources, including numerous CA Service Assurance and third-party products.
Some of the key features of the CA eHealth PM and CA NetQoS Performance Center integration Include:
- Support for Multiple eHealth Instances
- Auto-Import and sync of CA eHealth PM elements
- Auto-Import and sync of CA eHealth PM Groups
- CA eHealth PM Drill Downs from reports and Live Exceptions to CA NetQoS Performance Center
- CA eHealth PM data Views and reports in CA NetQoS Performance Center
Other new features for CA eHealth Performance Manager r6.2.2 include:
- CA eHealth PM client support (Live Exceptions Browser, Live Status Display, Live Trend, and OCE) for Windows 7 and Internet Explorer 8.
- Ability to hide children in the Live Status Display allowing greater scalability with hover-overs to see hidden children.
- Updates to Integrations for Cisco/Starent ST40 and Alcatel-Lucent 5620 SAM
- Response Paths can now be listed for elements with no data for "X" amount of time
- Element name changes can now be saved during re-discovery
We are also delivering a large number of new or updated device certifications in this release. We have included a full list of these devices starting on page 3.
Note: Detailed information about devices and their supported variables as well as the certification support policy is available at http://support.concord.com/devices.
We also encourage you to visit the CA eHealth PM product information page on the CA Support Online website at https://support.ca.com for more information. Additional details can also be found in the CA eHealth PM r6.2.2 Release Notes and the documentation set for this release.
To obtain your copy of CA eHealth PM r6.2.2 please contact CA Customer Care at +1-800-225-5224 in North America or see http://www.ca.com/phone for the local number in your country. You may also download this product online through https://support.ca.com.
Should you need any assistance in understanding these new features, or implementing this latest release, our CA Services experts can help. For more information on CA Services and how you can leverage our expertise, please visit http://www.ca.com/services.
To review our Technical Support Lifecycle Policy, please visit:
Thank you again for your business.