CleverPath EUREKA:Reporter 7.1 is now Available
July 29, 2003
Dear Valued Customer:
At Computer Associates International, Inc. (CA), we are always searching for ways to improve our software and services to best meet our customers' changing needs. Therefore, we are pleased to announce the General Availability (GA) of CleverPath EUREKA:Reporter 7.1. This release is focused on customer requested enhancements and is available across all supported server platforms (Windows 2000, HP-UX, Sun Solaris and IBM AIX).
In addition to many maintenance level issues, some of the major enhancements included in the 7.1 release of CleverPath EUREKA:Reporter are:
- Enhanced HTML Output - Automatic column alignment with Netscape 6.0 or Internet Explorer 5.0 HTML output. With this, documents that are output as HTML now have the same appearance as printed documents.
- Support for Additional Graphics Formats - Added support for .GIF, .JPG, and .ICO graphic file types as well as Windows bitmap .BMP files. Additional graphics support is only available on Windows (Designer, Viewer and Server) only.
- Added Functionality for the Output When Tab - Individual objects and areas can now be output to your specification using the Output When Tab. The Output When capability was extended so that the option now exists to include or exclude individual objects and areas from any of the following output types (HTML File *.htm; Report Output File *.iqo; Excel File *.xls; Text File *.txt and Data File *.csv).
- Ability to Email from Server - After completion of a job, the functionality to email from the Report Server has been added (email with notification and/or email with report results).
- Updated Merant Drivers - Versions of the Merant drivers have been updated for Operating System and Database support.
- Encryption of Passwords for Scheduler Database and Portal - Addition of a utility to change the encrypted Scheduler database password, change the associated ODBC and JDBC connection settings, as well as to change connection settings for the Portal.
For details about this release, including upgrade advice, see the Release Notes on the installation.
For additional release information, please refer to the Release Summary, Getting Started Guide and Readme file found on the installation CD. The Getting Started Guide also addresses procedures for upgrading from previous releases.
In North America, you can obtain your copy of CleverPath EUREKA:Reporter 7.1 by calling 1-800-841-8743 or contacting your local account representative or reseller. If you are outside of North America, please call your local CA office. Contact information is listed on the CA web site at www.ca.com/catalk.htm .
Computer Associates International, Inc.
CleverPath Product Manager