CleverPath Portal Release 4.01
is now available
Dear Valued Customer:
At Computer Associates International, Inc. (CA), we are continually improving our software and services to best meet our customers' changing needs and are pleased to announce the General Availability (GA) of CleverPath™ Portal 4.01. This represents a localization release of CleverPath Portal 4.0 and includes some customer requested enhancements.
Localized access is provided for English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Japanese, Korean, Traditional Chinese and Simplified Chinese with this release. In addition, Release 4.01 includes product fixes and a number of usability and administration enhancements providing greater control and flexibility for managing a portal deployment.
- Remember last Login feature to store username and password as an encrypted cookie for secure login automation.
- Improved control of channel assignments for portal content.
- Shortcut icons to provide "at-a-glance" identification of content or shortcut s to content.
- Improved, secure web-based log file viewing for administrators.
- Automated, programmatic portal template Import and user assignment.
- Greater Administrator control of user access to workplace management tabs.
For general release information, please refer to The Release Summary and Readme files on the installation CD. For additional information on these and other enhancements please visit supportconnect.ca.com. The Release Summary also covers upgrade issues. For information on fixes for customer-reported issues and known problems, see the Readme.html file.
In North America, you can obtain your copy of CleverPath Portal 4.01 by calling 1-800-841-8743 or contacting your local account representative or reseller. If you are outside of North America, please call your local CA office or distributor. Contact information is listed on the CA web site at www.ca.com.
Lee A. Roberson
Computer Associates International, Inc.
CleverPath Product Manager