CA ERwin r9 Modeling Products
General Availability Announcement
Date: October 22, 2012
On behalf of CA Technologies, we appreciate your business and the opportunity to provide high-quality, innovative software and services. As part of our ongoing commitment to customer success, we regularly release updated versions of our products. Today, CA is pleased to announce the availability of CA ERwin® r9 Modeling products which includes the following CA ERwin® Data Modeler editions: CA ERwin Data Modeler Standard Edition, CA ERwin Data Modeler Workgroup Edition, CA ERwin Data Modeler Navigator Edition and CA ERwin Data Modeler Community Edition as well as an updated release of CA ERwin® Web Portal.
Based on feedback received from customers in the ERwin Modeling user community, this product release incorporates a new scalable CA ERwin Data Modeler Workgroup Edition multi-tier technical architecture, new and innovative collaboration capabilities and all previously published r8.x product maintenance. Some specific highlights included with this product release are:
- CA ERwin Data Modeler Workgroup Edition
- Three-tier mart architecture
- Web-based mart administration
- Automated mart upgrade utility
- User authentication via directory services
- Hierarchical library structure
- Mart-based "Active" Model Templates
- CA ERwin Modeling (all commercial product editions)
- Naming and Data Type Standards now stored as model metadata
- Mobile licensing option (concurrent-use license borrow capability)
- Updated metadata import/export bridges
- CA ERwin Web Portal
- Concurrent-use licensing
- NEW collaboration capabilities (object labeling and editable comments)
We encourage you to install this product release to ensure that your systems are current and that you have access to the most exciting collaborative modeling features available in this award winning product line.
To obtain physical media of the CA ERwin Modeler r9 product editions, please contact CA Customer Care at http://www.ca.com/us/customer-care.aspx or +1-800-225-5224 in North America or see http://www.ca.com/Support/phone.aspx for the local number in your country.
We encourage you to visit our CA Support Online website at http://erwin.com/support, or within your CA ERwin Data Modeler r9 version by going to the Help menu and choosing Technical Support, for detailed information concerning this service pack, up-to-date support information, the latest technical bulletins, and to download your copy. Thank you again for your business.
Your success is very important to us, and we look forward to continuing our partnership with you.