CA ARCserve Backup r16.5
General Availability Announcement
Date: March01, 2013
To: CA ARCserve Customers
From: The CA Technologies ARCserve Product Team
Subject: General Availability Announcement for CA ARCserve Backup r16.5
On behalf of CA Technologies, we appreciate your business and the opportunity to provide you with high-quality, innovative software and services. As part of our ongoing commitment to customer success, we regularly release updated versions of our products. Today, we are pleased to announce that CA ARCserve Backup r16.5 is now available.
New features for CA ARCserve Backup r16.5 include:
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Operating System support
- Global Dedupe via Integration with Microsoft Windows Server 2012 NTFS De-duplication
- Exchange Server 2013 and SharePoint Server 2013 Support
- LTO6 drive and End to End Logical Block Protection support
- Automated and greatly improved speed of disk reclamation
- Additional Cloud storage support for Microsoft Windows Azure, Eucalyptus, Amazon S3, and others
- Greatly improved NTFS backup and restore performance
We encourage you to visit the CA ARCserve Backup r16.5 product information page on the CA Support Online website at https://support.ca.com/ for more information.
You can download your copy of CA ARCserve Backup r16.5 from CA Support Online https://support.ca.com/. If you have any questions or require assistance contact CA Customer Care online at http://www.ca.com/us/customer-care.aspx where you can submit an online request using the Customer Care web form: https://communities.ca.com/web/guest/customercare. You can also call CA Customer Care at +1-800-225-5224 in North America or see http://www.ca.com/phone for the local number in your country.
Should you need any assistance in understanding these new features, or implementing this latest release, our CA Services experts can help. For more information on CA Services and how you can leverage our expertise, please visit www.ca.com/services. To connect, learn and share with other customers, join and participate in our ARCserve CA Community at https://communities.ca.com/.
To review CA Support lifecycle policies, please review the CA Support Policy and Terms located at: https://support.ca.com/
Thank you again for your business.