CA arcserve Unified Data Protection
General Availability Announcement
To: CA arcserve Customers
From: The CA Technologies Data Management Product Team
Subject: General Availability Announcement for CA arcserve Unified Data Protection
Date: May 14, 2014
On behalf of CA Technologies, we appreciate your business and the opportunity to provide high-quality innovative software. As part of our ongoing commitment to customer success, we regularly release new and updated versions of our products. Today, we are pleased to announce the availability of CA arcserve Unified Data Protection (UDP).
CA arcserve UDP uniquely combines a broad set of features in a new unified management console that provides ease of use and the ability to enhance data and systems recovery capabilities.
At the heart of the unified CA arcserve UDP is a new architecture with an innovative intelligent target: the recovery point server (RPS). It combines true global source-side de-duplication, integrated block-level replication, AES 256-bit level encryption, and cascading retention policies. CA arcserve UDP leverages the RPS and other technical advancements to deliver:
- Extended virtual machine protection with agent-less protection for VMware and now Microsoft Hyper-V environments
- Assured Recovery with local and virtual remote standby and automated, non-disruptive disaster recovery testing and reporting
- Continuous, full-system replication and high availability for near-instant recovery of an entire system - including business applications, files and data on both virtual and physical systems
- Broad support of major cloud platforms to allow easy recovery, migration or replication of complete systems, applications or data from cloud to cloud
- Documented APIs to ease integration with third-party platforms
- JumpStart data seeding to accelerate protection at remote sites
- MSP-designed reporting
- Specialized licensing programs and resources on the MSP Zone website that speed time-to-value
CA arcserve UDP is marketed through our traditional ecosystem of distribution and channel partners, as well as Managed Services Providers (MSPs).
CA arcserve UDP will be a complete replacement for CA arcserve® D2D and a simple migration from D2D to UDP will be provided.
Transition and migration support will also be provided, for existing CA arcserve® Central Applications customers.
For customers that still want to use tape as a backup or archive medium as part of their solution, a tape module option is also available for CA arcserve UDP.
While CA arcserve UDP integrates and unifies many of the key capabilities found in CA arcserve D2D, CA arcserve® Backup and CA arcserve ® Replication and High Availability into a single, comprehensive solution, we will continue to offer CA arcserve Backup and CA arcserve Replication and High Availability as standalone products with an exception that the below offerings will be discontinued and transitioned to CA arcserve UDP editions
- CA arcserve® RPO RTO Managed Capacity - All Inclusive
- CA arcserve® RPO Managed Capacity - arcserve Backup and arcserve D2D and arcserve Replication-File Only
- CA arcserve® RPO RTO Per Socket
- CA arcserve® RPO Per Socket
- CA arcserve® Backup for Windows File Server Module with D2D and Replication
- CA arcserve® Backup for Windows Database Module with D2D and Replication
- CA arcserve® Backup for Windows Email Module with D2D and Replication
- CA arcserve® Backup for Windows Application Module with D2D and Replication
- CA arcserve® Backup r16.5 for Windows SBS Premium and Essentials Edition
- CA arcserve® Backup r16.5 for Windows SBS Standard and Essentials Edition
- All arcserve D2D skus
- All arcserve Central Applications skus
We encourage you to visit the CA arcserve UDP product information page at www.arcserve.com for more information.
You can download a trial copy of CA arcserve UDP from the CA arcserve website www.arcserve.com
If you have any questions or require assistance contact CA Customer Care online at http://www.ca.com/us/customer-care.aspx where you can submit an online request using the Customer Care web form: https://communities.ca.com/web/guest/customercare.
You can also call CA Customer Care at +1-800-225-5224 in North America or see http://www.ca.com/phone for the local number in your country.
To connect, learn and share with other customers, join and participate in our CA arcserve Global User Community at https://communities.ca.com.
To review CA Support lifecycle policies, please review the CA Support Policy and Terms located at: https://support.ca.com.
Thank you again for your business.