CA Threat Manager 8.1 for the Enterprise
CA Anti-Virus 8.1 for the Enterprise
Real-Time Protection for Microsoft Exchange 2007
Dear Valued Customer:
Please follow the instructions below to implement the CA Threat Manager 8.1 for the Enterprise/CA Anti-Virus 8.1 for the Enterprise Real-Time Protection for Microsoft Exchange 2007!!!
- Install the CA TM 8.1 Agent or CA AV 8.1 Agent on the Microsoft Exchange 2007 server.
- Reboot the machine.
- Download the Realtime Protection package from Support Online by clicking here.
- Unzip the file and double-click setup.exe to start the installation wizard.
CA / Microsoft Exchange 2007 Real-Time Protection Features:
- Detects and processes any infected files sent through Microsoft Exchange Server
- Provides continuous real-time scanning, even during signature updates
- Alleviates the server's load during peak hours by scanning old emails using the background scanning option
Macro Virus Analyzer
- Detects and completely removes macro viruses that can spread rapidly
- Lets you easily specify detection, alerting, and log options, such as curing infected files, alerting the system administrator, and setting the detail level of logs
- Sends notifications to the person who sent the infected email or the Microsoft Exchange administrator
- Notifies recipients automatically when they receive an infected email
- CA Threat Management Team