Unicenter Argis 8.x
Unicenter Asset Portfolio Management r11.0 and r11.1
End of Service notification
Last Updated: May 30, 2007
To: Unicenter Asset Portfolio Management ("UAPM") Customers
From: The CA Unicenter Asset Portfolio Management Product Team
Subject: End of Service for Unicenter Argis 8.x and Unicenter Asset Portfolio Management r11.0 and r11.1
CA is continually working to improve our software and services to best meet the needs of our customers. We would like to advise you of the End of Service for Unicenter Argis 8.x and Unicenter Asset Portfolio Management r11.0 and r11.1. Support for these releases will be discontinued as of November 30, 2008.
At this time, we encourage you to plan for the migration to Unicenter Asset Portfolio Management r11.3 as soon as possible so you can take full advantage of the latest new features and enhancements this release has to offer. These include:
- Hide Asset Fields by Type
- Hardware Reconciliation Enhancements
- Cost Center Hierarchy
- Web Services
- Notification Attachments
- Searching Threshold
- Compare Security Roles Utility
For additional information on Unicenter Asset Portfolio Management r11.3 please visit the Asset Portfolio Management pages at CA Support Online (https://support.ca.com). This site includes several UAPM r11 migration related documents including the UAPM r11 Migration Highlights document which provides an overview of the migration effort and the UAPM r11 Release History document to highlight the many new features and enhancements in r11.
As CA would like to help make your upgrade to Unicenter Asset Portfolio Management r11.3, as straightforward and successful as possible, we are offering the following:
- A no-charge software upgrade from Unicenter Argis 8.x and Unicenter Asset Portfolio Management r11.0 or r11.1 to Unicenter Asset Portfolio Management r11.3 for any customer with an active maintenance contract.
- CA Technology Services is available to provide consulting services for any or all parts of the upgrade, including analysis of the current system, preparation for the upgrade, testing, and performing the upgrade itself. For more information please use the online "Call Me Form" at https://www.ca.com/us/register/callme.aspx?wherefrom=services.
- CA is committed to providing superior support to our customers using our technology solutions. Extended Support, a Business Critical Custom Option is designed to extend support for CA products and releases that have been officially discontinued or reached their End of Service Date.
Please visit our website for more information.
If you have any questions regarding the support schedule, please contact Unicenter Asset Portfolio Management Technical Support at
If you have any questions regarding the support schedule, please contact Unicenter Asset Portfolio Management Technical Support at https://support.ca.com
Your success is very important to us, and we look forward to continuing our successful partnership with you.