CleverPath Forest & Trees MouseOverTriggers View File Sample
Released: February 21, 2003
Works with: CleverPath Forest & Trees Version 6.50, 6.51
What Does the Sample Do?
This sample CleverPath Forest & Trees view file demonstrates various methods of executing mouse-over triggers that change the colors, fonts, or images displayed in the view. The sample also includes generic builder-defined functions that can be reused in your own view files to execute mouse-over processing.
Installing the Sample
After downloading the compressed file to a local folder and extracting the contents of the file, you should have the following files:
- The sample view file, MouseOverTriggers.ftv
- Four image files, included for demonstration purposes:
- This file, Readme.txt
To learn how the sample works:
- Open the view file in the CleverPath Forest & Trees Developer.
- Click the tabs to try the different examples.
- Examine the view trigger definitions and formula code as directed by the labels included in the view file.
Download F&T MouseOverTriggers demo here